Charger Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone from dallas? if you are or are from around let me know. i am looking for a car club around dallas.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
you guys know of any good car clubs around town. looking for an active one.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I think we should start an informal one for us Chargers in the DFW area.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
we will call it " the informal one "

and he said it, there for it shal be done.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Behold and out of the ruins a new club was started. For the secret members known only as "The Knights of Nee" the club "Chargers of Camelot" was born...

(Monty Python and the Holy Grail for you young fellers out there)

·
Registered
38 Posts
My new girlfriend is still not totally convinced I like her as much as the Charger. I told her if that was the case then I wouldn't have let her ride in it. If I told her I wanted to join something called the "Chargers of Camelot" she would probably kick my a$$.

·
Registered
110 Posts
ok ok... I won't name the informal club. At the least, we should all meet at a mutually benefitial location and get a burger or breakfast. Girlfriends/wifes included as long as they buy the meal (lol...)

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
HOOTERS...... :) i am up for it. just pucka place, i am kinda parshel to thursdays and fridays.

( and whats this young stuff. i am 24 Monty Python and the Holy Grail was out wat 10 years befor i born...but does it stop me from haveing the box set nope....no self respecting geak would go without it. :) )

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ok guys how about friday 10-07-05. anyideas on a place?

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
I'm in Lewisville so I can try and make it.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ok tomaro i will put a list of places and times if noone picks one by then. all are welcome. just get some food see what everyone is doing to there cars.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts