Charger Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You guys using your Chargers as daily drivers? And I'm not talking to you California and Florida guys. :happy: I'm talking about most of us that get snow. Are you comfortable driving it in all conditions or will you rely on a beater vechile for winter conditions?

·
Registered
154 Posts
Daily 90 mile round trip commute. For the winter I am getting a set of Steel Rims from the Cop Charger and some winter Pirelli’s. A little old school flavor.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Use the Jeep for the dirty and the snow stuff (we dont get but a few inches a year but, it's good the 4x4 is around when you need it). the Charger for nice ride stuff :happy:

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Will be a daily drive here!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Daily driver here too - I have the wife's Sorento for when its real bad - she's a teacher and school would be closed :)

Jer

·
Registered
154 Posts
sxt_jer said:
Daily driver here too - I have the wife's Sorento for when its real bad - she's a teacher and school would be closed :)

Jer
That's what I drove and gave the wife when I got the Charger. I traded here 2000 Toyota 4-Runner. The Kia is a great little SUV.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Will use it daily, i think she will handle awesome in the winter. as long as you know how to drive a rear whell vehicle you should be fine.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I plan on using it as a daily driver year round up here in MI. From everything I've read, they should be alright with the all season tires in the snow and maybe even good with some snow tires. Its pretty rare that we get a whole lot of snow where I'm at in the Detroit area, rather we get a whole heap of cold and plenty of days that the roads are just wet or slushy.

·
Registered
245 Posts
I live in Colorado, and will be using my Daytona as a daily driver. If the snow gets too bad then I will use my Ram 3500 Dually 4X4 Quad Cab with the Cummins 600.

Remember, the only diff. between men & boys, is the price of our toys. :yes:

·
Registered
154 Posts
Daily driver here. No worries about snow though.

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
no worries about snow here either... and mine will be a daily driver and will see about 25K miles a year or so....

·
Registered
213 Posts
(When I get it here in VA)...it'll be everyday, garage kept. Trading in an '05 SRT-4 and hoping it'll be worth it. :headbang:

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Daily driver here too... My wife says she wants to share. I say no, she drives a Tahoe 7 miles each way to the train, I drive 25 miles to a private office. My justification, first I don't want the the car sitting on a parking lot at the train station all day, I park on a private lot, the truck gets 12 miles to a gal and the Charger will get 20+.
My summer time pleasure car is my Eldo Convertable and the Saturday Night Special will be my Grand Prix when its done. Will my prioritys change when I get the Charger ?

·
Registered
225 Posts
I'm getting a beater for the winter.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts