Charger Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

RS SERIES – The Most Popular System offering Height & Ride Adjustability
The RS coilover system is a 36 way dampner and rebound adjustable monotube full coilover system. The setup has seperate height and preload adjustments allowing for optimal adjustment and allowing full strut travel at all times along with pillowball upper mounts or top mounts on most applications. Mounts are constructed of 6061 powder coated aluminum. Threads are teflon coated to prevent rust. Rebuildable and serviceable in the US.

APPLICATIONS:
05-10 - Charger - Height & Ride Adj. - w/ Fr & Rr Alum. Top Mounts

AIR SUSPENSION
D2 air suspension is designed as an application specific bolt up kit including dampening adjustable shocks. Kit Includes:
•5 Gallon Air Tank with 9 X 1/4 Port
•High Speed Compressor
•Sunbberf for Motor Use (4)
•High Pressure Hose for Motor Use
•High-Tech Silencers Plate Base
•120-150 PSI Pressure Switch
•Paddle Valve Switch (2)
•200 PSI Dual Needle Gauge
•Paddle Valve Switch and Gauge Bracket
•35M 1/4 Air Line
•10M Power Cord
•Fuse Box
•Fittings
•Shocks (including Top Mount and Shock Body) with 36 Levels of Adjustable Dampening (4)
•Air Bag (4)
•Installation Manual

APPLICATIONS:
05-10 - Charger - Ride Adj. by Adj. Shocks & Height Adj. by Air System - w/ Fr & Rr Alum. Top Mounts

GO TO NOPI D2 Catalog for model specific details

Contact the salesmen below or PM me for "CHARGER FORUMS" deal including FREE FREIGHT

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Yea I know a few companies said it was a matter of relocating the mounting bracket from the previous years..Normally I am a pioneer in things like this as I did with my 2nd Gen Tundra..But I'ma take a back seat and for sure bag this one once they have a proven kit for the 2nd Gen. :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts