Charger Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well here is the billet grille that I am looking into buying.....

http://www.automotiveconcepts.net/store/images/charger20474.jpg

My question is if anyone has any experience with this grille and if there is cutting required or not, I am not able to find a definitive answer on any website. I dont feel too good about cutting on my baby :knockout:

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
It looks like maybe it just bolts on over the current grill - or you take the old grill out and replace it with that one

Sorry I couldn`t help ya my friend.

Scott

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lol, well as far as being photoshopped, that picture may be but I have seen one of these in person. Ok, so saying that you just take out the factory grille, am i right when i say that there is just 4 screws holing in the crosshairs? I would really like to get out the chrome crosshais because I believe you would be able to see them behind the grille, but thanks guys......anyone else?

·
Registered
507 Posts
i dont much about the grill installation but keep me posted on it and post some pics. im looking at the same grill for mine.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
anyone know?

·
Registered
869 Posts
lol, well as far as being photoshopped, that picture may be but I have seen one of these in person. Ok, so saying that you just take out the factory grille, am i right when i say that there is just 4 screws holing in the crosshairs? I would really like to get out the chrome crosshais because I believe you would be able to see them behind the grille, but thanks guys......anyone else?
Yes, you are right. There are only 4 screws holding the grille in (and then you have to pop the grille out in 4 spots.

I have installed 3 different grilles and none of them required any cutting.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
The only cutting will be to your knuckles when you remove the 2 outer screws...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts