Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay guys and gals... are any of you interested in either dual or single electric exhaust cutouts for your 3.5's or 2.7's?

I assume the 3.5 people with the JBA headers may be into this...

Let me know... I have a source and an awesome durable set up for you.

Electrofied

·
Registered
576 Posts
These are for running nitrous, correct?

·
Registered
839 Posts
What would be the price range for something like this?

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Alrighty... Got the package put together... I decided to go with the 2.5" and I DO NOT recommend duals unless you truly have a dual exhaust with NO Y pipe in your existing system...

GO HERE TO SEE IT AND/OR PURCHASE IT!!!
This is for:
  • One 2.5" Cutout
  • One Y Pipe
  • One Tip
  • All hardware and harnesses

Right now it is $210.97. Regular price is $230.97

Thank you,
Electrfofied

·
Registered
73 Posts
Alrighty... Got the package put together... I decided to go with the 2.5" and I DO NOT recommend duals unless you truly have a dual exhaust with NO Y pipe in your existing system...

GO HERE TO SEE IT AND/OR PURCHASE IT!!!
This is for:
  • One 2.5" Cutout
  • One Y Pipe
  • One Tip
  • All hardware and harnesses

Right now it is $210.97. Regular price is $230.97

Thank you,
Electrfofied
Do you have any sound clips of this set up yet?

·
Registered
576 Posts
I got to ride in an older altima that has nitrous and cutouts. When he hit the cutout switch it got louder that a harley revving!!!! He only used it when he was ready to hit the spray. It was a 2.4L 4banger.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
How much would it cost to get it installed or is it something we can do in our garages? That is the only thing stoping me right now, cause I almost hit the buy button till I thought about that.

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
Here is a video on the sound difference but it really doesnt show what it will be like on the V6 because this is obviously on a daytona but it will give you an idea of what they do...now if we could just get a vid or sound clip of them on a V6 to see what kind of difference they will make

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42CGa05aSxA
That would be a fun little toy to have, but - IMO - it doesn't sound all that great on that video.

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
cutouts sound awesome! On a V6, I don't think they would sound as good.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts