Charger Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:confused:HERE'S A QUESTION TO THOSE WHO HAVE LOWERED THEIR RIDE, I WILL BE GETTING MY LOWERING SPRING INSTALLED THIS WEEK MAYBE AND I WANTED TO KNOW IF I NEED TO CUT MY BUMP STOPS. ALL IM INSTALLING ARE THE SPRINGS NOTHING ELSE, SO SHOULD I CUT THE BUMP STOPS? THE SPRINGS ARE TECHCOS, OR CAN i BUY THE BUMP STOPS SOMEWHERE? PLEASE HELP THANKS

·
Registered
286 Posts
Pretty sure you have to cut the bump stops. Look on their site and see if any install directions are there. If you do need to cut them I would advise you to visually verify that it gets done. I had mine done twice and both times I told them to cut and both times they didn't do it(two different places where I had the work done). If you want to get ones that are already shorter I have a pair that I never used(long story). PM me if you want but you could just cut yours. Good Luck and post up when you're done!

·
Registered
6,124 Posts
You may want to call Hotchkis and see if they will sell you the bump stops seperately. My hotchkis lowering springs came with very low profile polyurethane repalcement bump stops to compliment the springs.

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
so if I cut the bump stops, how much to I cut them or how can I figure that out?? thanks:scratchhead:
When I install springs I cut 1" inch on the bump stop...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts