Charger Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are the results of my custom tune I got with my Diablo Predator.

·
Registered
829 Posts
DAYUUUMMMM!! Look at that A/F ratio. Flat as a pancake. That's probably one of two A/F plots I've seen look that good. So, from what you mentioned before this custom tune gained you another 10 rwhp above the Diablo canned tune you were running correct??

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
DAYUUUMMMM!! Look at that A/F ratio. Flat as a pancake. That's probably one of two A/F plots I've seen look that good. So, from what you mentioned before this custom tune gained you another 10 rwhp above the Diablo canned tune you were running correct??
It was probably about 10-15 hp, possible more. When I dynoed 339 with the canned tune, it was only 70-80 degrees out and the engine wasn't as hot because it was the first pull. We did several pulls before we got this one so the engine was really hot. Also it was 86 degrees in the shop today. But the HP & TQ isn't what impressed me the most, the A/F ratio and where and how I am making the TQ. Also the timing is so much better. I can't wait to get this thing to the track next week.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Well yeah at 3k rpm you're already at 320 rwtq and by 4260 rp you're already at 360 torque. Definitely looks good.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts