Charger Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! I could use a little help. Living in Wyoming, we only get the luxury of 4, that's right, FOUR combination of letters and numbers on our license plates. Not 6, not 7 :serious:. I got a brand new 15' Ralleye and the ideas I've had are taken. Here's a picture to get you started. The format would be 1-xxxx. Initially, I wanted 1-CHGR, but nope :(. Thanks in advance y'all.
wyplate.jpg

·
Registered
237 Posts
Hey guys! I could use a little help. Living in Wyoming, we only get the luxury of 4, that's right, FOUR combination of letters and numbers on our license plates. Not 6, not 7 :serious:. I got a brand new 15' Ralleye and the ideas I've had are taken. Here's a picture to get you started. The format would be 1-xxxx. Initially, I wanted 1-CHGR, but nope :(. Thanks in advance y'all.
View attachment 165513
First, congrats on the new ride. Second, what a weird plate combo! Haha! Tell us a bit more about your ride. It may inspire other ideas!

·
Registered
366 Posts
1-23go

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
0-**** - Does it have to be a one?
1-HTRD (One HotRod)
1-DARK
1-RLYE
1-CHGR
1-BDCR (One Bad Car)
1-SEXY
1-HOON (I Hoon)
1-LIFE
1-LOAN

Clarify the rules and I'll give you more

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm sure it's already taken though haha
Definitely taken lol!

0-**** - Does it have to be a one?
1-HTRD (One HotRod)
1-DARK
1-RLYE
1-CHGR
1-BDCR (One Bad Car)
1-SEXY
1-HOON (I Hoon)
1-LIFE
1-LOAN

Clarify the rules and I'll give you more
Very good list! Thanks. 1 represents the county I reside in. Still looking for other options :). I do like 1-DARK as it is not taken.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
1-GIRL or G1RL
1-GRT1 or GR81
1-HTCR

·
Registered
9 Posts
I just purchased my dream car. 2006 charger SRT8 and have about 10 days before I need to register.

Now.. I can go a month and see 100 Camero SS's in my part of Las vegas (Military) Chargers for that matter as well.. But not any SRT8's. I was kicking around using my username for the forum.

too douchy for public roads?

Maybe its one of those... "If you have to ask".. ha!

Attachments

·
Registered
616 Posts
Oh man, my first thought was "that's what people do in jail" I needed to re-read the thread to get the camaro reference, you may want to rethink that one........

1 - 19 of 19 Posts