Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So here is my idea for a custom exhaust tip. I want it to look like the barrel of a browning m19

Obviously much shorter, but I would want it to stick out enough to be visible. What do you think??

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
....:dunno:......

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here it is on a bike, but they didnt drill the holes exactly right..

Attachments

·
Registered
6,887 Posts

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
:clap: thank you thank you, dude ive been catching mikey slipping pretty bad lately!!, but back on topic, how would get a hold of some tips like that??, they would definetely be one of a kind

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
:clap: thank you thank you, dude ive been catching mikey slipping pretty bad lately!!, but back on topic, how would get a hold of some tips like that??, they would definetely be one of a kind
SON OF A !!!!!
I just cracked up IRL.
DAMN YOU! :bowdown:

i need to stop posting when i see you online

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
lmao im too good mikey im sorry...:devil:

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
My weak photoshop skills here...
Thanks to HUNtastic for unknowingly contributing the image :)

Attachments

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
damn dude im definetely looking forward to this, definetely very different, u really gonna do it?

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah I'm seriously thinking about it. I could make them myself, I dabble in metal fabrication

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
ha!!! im a sheet metal worker dude :cheers:

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
haha right on. I mostly do heavier-duty stuff for stages like platforms, ramps, and movable walls.

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
damn, i work on HVAC so definetely mostly light gauge stuff, been doinf for 5 years now

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
That looks like will be a ***** to keep clean ... definitely gotta go with black for the color ...

But definitely unique (so far, at least on an LX ... ;))

I've seen it done before, by the guys on American Chopper I believe, on one of their project bikes ...

·
Registered
14 Posts
Machine gun tips

IDK a little too much for me but original- might have to change your screen name to 007 and add an ejector seat to match !

·
Registered
177 Posts
Here's an idea: Do it old-school style and dump the exhaust tubes out right under your side running boards. That way you get maximum exposure, and some unique 'side pipes'.

Problem with doing rear-exit is exposure. You're trying to make a machine gun barrel fit in a place that was only designed for pistols. Not enough exposure to show off the pattern-over-length that makes the Browning look so hot.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts