Charger Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have done many things, but this has got to be the most radical thing we are dipping into. Custom painted engine covers for the LX 5.7L engines. We thought we might be able to bring this to all of you, and keep the custom work at a very reasonable price range. All orders are done with your choice of a basic design and color. Please call us to discuss options and prices.
High end custom pieces available at additional cost. Prices start at 375.00.

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Awesome! Wish there were something like this for the 6.1

·
Registered
273 Posts
How much for one painted the Brillian Black Pearl w/the blue lightning. That looks great.

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Has anyone ever thought about coil covers and wire looms for the 5.7 ? I think it would look good with some chrome valve covers and leave the intake exposed. The 5.7 would'nt look as good as the SRT but I would think getting the intake runners out from under the HOT BOX could help with performance.

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
HEMIDON said:
Has anyone ever thought about coil covers and wire looms for the 5.7 ? I think it would look good with some chrome valve covers and leave the intake exposed. The 5.7 would'nt look as good as the SRT but I would think getting the intake runners out from under the HOT BOX could help with performance.
maybe have the intake runners painted instead of the engine cover... :D

·
Registered
197 Posts
DAYTONA_R/T said:
maybe have the intake runners painted instead of the engine cover... :D
Ditching the engine cover, painting the intake runners, and putting on chrome valve covers would, in my opinion, look awesome.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I like the lightning bolts, looks great :)

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
DutchMaster said:
Is there a place to view all available models, or are these the only two? I would want something a little more simple. No lightning or fire, but really just a change in color.

this is a good example... but I would red and black
http://www.chargerforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=749
Sure this is something that can be done. The 2 covers are just what we have had done. Our artist can do just about anything. The main thing is the amount of time involved in a custom design and the materials to do it.
Jeff

1 - 10 of 10 Posts