Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all. I just wanted to share with you the pics of my custom embroidered headrests (both the front and rear) as well as the custom embroidered seatbelt pads. All of the work was performed by Jina's Sew Simple Embroidery. They turned out as Jina says (and I agree) "absolutely perfect". I actually just recv'd them via USPS today and I plan on taking pics of them installed inside my car this Friday or Saturday. I have an exterior custom graphics package being put on the outside Friday which is the purpose of the delay. Regardless, enjoy what's here for now. Jina and her husband Rick have custom embroidered other forums members here, and over on the LXforums as well. They did just register here on Charger Forums a couple of days ago, and it would be nice if all of us took the time to welcome them, their screen name here is: N4NOREDN951 . They are very much into Mopar and they have exceptional talents when it comes to custom embroidery.
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
Once again, thank you[/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

·
Registered
951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks. Yeah she does do great work indeed. Since my exterior is black. I'm trying to throw back to the 'old' HEMI Orange by throwing suttle hints of that color throughout the engine bay, interior and soon the exterior. I think once it's all complete, everything's going to gel together very very well. Any suggestions on the brake calipers as far as a vendor that can duplicate (or come close to) that HEMI Orange in a powder-coat type of application?? I'm thinking I'm gonna be stuck with painting 'em to be honest, but I'm not sure as to the long-term durability of going the painting route vs. the powder-coating. Any advice is helpful.

·
Registered
951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
There's a shop near me called Sign & Banner (in Bolingbrook,IL.) that will be doing the exterior graphics work on Friday. As long as the weather holds out for Saturday, I'll wash her up and be sure to take both interior & exterior updated pics.

·
Registered
951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah I'm aware of that. It will be all Ultra-High Performance stuff that will actually exceed that mark. Considering all of the washing I do, I requested nothing less than that, but thanks for the advice.

·
Registered
3,896 Posts
had my console cover done by Jina's and the attention to detail is great. i wanna get my headrests next. thats gonna be this spring. here are some pics to help plug a great place to get work done

here is a picture i was sent when it was in process

·
Registered
365 Posts
wow awesome work. would love to get some done by them. do they have a website? Also, where did you get your seatbelt pads? I wouldnt mind getting some.

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
Yeah, Jina's is great, they hooked me up with a custom center console, great people, service and an awesome product.

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
That looks really good.....I had my custom work done by a local company called Vickers for my 22Elite Console Cover:

·
Registered
277 Posts
Is there a website I can log on to? This would be a great X-mas present to MYSELF :) I would like to know how much I will be dropping...

·
Registered
951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
Oops! It was brought to my attention that I did a boo-boo. Unintentional, yes, but alas a boo-boo nonetheless. Apparently, my inability to commit to memory each and every particular rule of the forums in relations to outside, non-supporting vendors. Coupled with my over-zealous desire to simply provide other forum members with information on where and how to obtain some great mods, I divulged contact information not being entirely aware that I was ruffling some feathers so to speak. To this end, I chose to voluntarily edit my posting, at no behest of any particular person(s), entity(s), etc. etc. I'm sure for those of you truly wishing to have the same type of work I have had done in the photo's below, a simple search of any prior threads relating to this mod would be most helpful! Happy modding to all!

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Mike your charger is looking great!

Can't wait to see the pictures on Friday.

·
Registered
507 Posts
1 - 20 of 25 Posts