Charger Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any one know if it is possible to install the upgraded cup holders, with the sliding cover?

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
What was the bonus feature on these new ones? lit or hot and cold? Can't remember.

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
If your talking about the one from the 06's I'm pretty sure
you can get a kit from mopar supercenter. There was a thread
about it a while back.

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
What was the bonus feature on these new ones? lit or hot and cold? Can't remember.
Lit. LED lights for the cupholders in 2008. And they are not covered cup holders. :)

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
So what color is the lighting inside? You can still put the cover on it, though, right?

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
So what color is the lighting inside? You can still put the cover on it, though, right?

The console in 2008 is different so the 2006 covered cupholders or the cover will not fit.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Ah. Well. I'd be interested in the color of the lights, but I like the covered cup holders I have. I can use them to hide my cell and home keys when I go to the gym, let alone I find that open cup holders are an eyesore and dustmagnet.

Maybe it could be, I dunno....modded?!?!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the help. I agree the covered holders look much better, thanks for the link smoke!!

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
It seems it would be easy to add some LED lights to the 2006-2007 cup holders since they are right in front of the center console. I know they are separate parts, but you could cut the new lights into the front of the console to shine into the cupholders. Just a thought. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts