Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody

I've been thinking for a while now about getting a crystallized emblem like this one

i found this on ebay but i dnt really like it

i want the 'old school' style charger emblem with crystals
i think it looks fancy :grin:

Anybody know where can i buy them from or even have them done?

I'd like to place it on the right-bottom corner before the R/T emblem but i've been wondering if it'll look OK having the Charger emblem crystallized but the R/T not??!!!

If u have any ideas please share ....

Attachments

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
not on charger 300 yeah...

·
Registered
374 Posts
Its your car do what you want. My opinion its gonna look kind of fruity..... But if you wanna do it, do it and post pics. I would like to see how it turns out. You will probably have to buy the old emblem and make it yourself though.

·
Registered
250 Posts
noooooo, don't do it

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
are you britney spears?
that bling does not belong on a charger!

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Thats just awfull. But What ever your taste is, its your car!

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
It would only work on an extremely Pimp'd Out Charger with similar bling forward and aft, Cali' style, 2/3 tone paint, 24/6's with crystal bling accents, SnoopDog cane, 4 piece walkin' suit that matches the whip, BIG neck-wrist-finger bling, derby hat, and at least 4 knockout ladies, IMO.
:grin: :lol:

·
Registered
156 Posts
i have them on my car and besides my wheels these get complimented the most. but i also have the chrome mirror caps and door handles. so it blends in really
well.

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
have to agree bro... too cheezy for the charger in my opinion

·
Registered
951 Posts
HHhmmmmm.... not to sure on that mod. To each his own I suppose. I'm sure you can find the old style script Charger Emblem and maybe bring it to a local jeweler to customize it to your specs. Otherwise, I dunno dude, still on the fence on this one. Good luck either way!

·
Registered
334 Posts
Hmmm, I personally wouldn't but it's your car...I don't know if they have the "CHARGER" emblem yet but have you heard of Reflective Concepts (supporting vendor here)? They make this reflective vinyl that shines real bright when light hits it and it fits over existing emblems...it would def make your emblem be more flashy if that's what you're going for...just a thought!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts