Charger Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tuesday 8/28 in Solon, OH at Solon Commons off Rt 43 will be Mopar Night. This weekly car show is a very big hit in the NE Ohio area. At least 400 cars of all makes/years. www.rnrcsm.com. Couple vendors, food tent, and dj onhand. Awards given out to featured car favs.

Last time I was there was a split pre48 street rod and 2 door sports cars night. 90 degrees and the lot was packed. Besides the autoshow PC daytona, I saw my first production PC at this show.
I will plan to be there and hopefully have my R/T cleaned up to park in the lot. Weather should be clear Tuesday night. Let's see some other NE Ohio Chargers show up.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Just my luck, I just saw this. :mad:

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just my luck, I just saw this. :mad:
it was a good showing for mopars. lots of cudas and superbird/roadrunners. though only 1 other new charger (superbee 295). otherwise the lot was full ~400 cars.
My mom won me a 70 hemi cuda 1:18 scale car, moulin rouge/pinkish purple, as a door prize/50-50.
I'll probably go next Tuesday. its convertible night so my mom wants to take her eclipse spyder up there again. we'll see if they let my r/t in.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
grey1,
where did you get your tinting done? i was interested in getting mine done, maybe 35 in rear, 50 front, well to stay legal.

·
Registered
392 Posts
grey1,
where did you get your tinting done? i was interested in getting mine done, maybe 35 in rear, 50 front, well to stay legal.
The place that did mine actually did some minor damage. They also did a poor job of cutting the paper the right length (twice). In two visits there I saw three cars that they installed alarms in that didn't work when the customers tried them outside.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts