Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
OK...I know I'm a little late, seeing how this show was two weekends ago. I had some issues with my camera equipment and almost lost all of my imagery from the show. I was able to salvage a bit of it and here it is.

Here's our group of LX's facing off with the Corvette weinies :lol:

LX's as far as the camera can see....

And now I figured I would share a few of the BadA$$ MOPARs that were at the show along with ours

Mine and 36Chambers

and mine and RandysWay

Hope you enjoyed checking these out and I hope you don't mind me posting the whole bunch of them.

·
Registered
9,031 Posts
Very nice pics, despite the rain!

Thanks for the post!

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I love that car, but really wish they would have body matched or blacked out the grille. Also the A Pillar around the mirror looks a little hokey, but its still a very sexy car.

Thanks for the new background.
I aggree about the grille...and...your welcome for the new background:grin:

·
Registered
338 Posts
Wow, awesome pix, awesome cars, and ur whip is top notch... Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Sure was fun.... even though we had to wipe our rides down about five times! Lol!

·
Premium Member
2,572 Posts
Wow, those are some amazing cars

·
Registered
149 Posts
Great Pics, Good showing!!

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks for the compliments folks! I appreciate them :rockon:

Very clean car! Where did you get your engine covers from?
If you contact PaleRider over at LXforums, he fill you in on the details for the engine covers. There are three different versions for your choosing. Good Luck!

·
Registered
702 Posts
Seriously, you deserve all the praise coming your way. Incredible paint job; one of the best, most unique I've seen yet. Whose white Charger with the black highlights? I've seen pics of your black beauty before, but the white Charger was a complete surprise. Exquisite taste both of you. Glad to see you guys representing so well!

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Seriously, you deserve all the praise coming your way. Incredible paint job; one of the best, most unique I've seen yet. Whose white Charger with the black highlights? I've seen pics of your black beauty before, but the white Charger was a complete surprise. Exquisite taste both of you. Glad to see you guys representing so well!

Thanks, I'm glad you appreciate my taste! The white Charger belongs to 36Chambers. He used to be on this forum but now he hangs out over at LXforums and Chargerforum(z)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts