1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
702 Posts
Is this working? I just tried to click it and it says page cannot be displayed.

Thanks
Xian

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Try it again, i may have pasted the link incorrectly

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Johnny

List of attendees:

SublimeTime
SublimeInMA
chuck-n-michelle
Torch Vert

·
Premium Member
702 Posts
Darn, this form is still not working for me. Maybe it's my computer. I'll try it on another computer, but you can count me in on this event!

Xian

·
Registered
56 Posts
I want to go but it depends on car!! If someone goes through Meriden CT, I NEED A RIDE!!!
Count me in like usual, Steve, since I drive by there if your car isnt ready I can pick you up.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Gary put me down. I'll get you my entry $$ next time I see you or Tom. Thanks for doing this event guys .You two and everyone involved do make a difference. Giving is contagious. You guys are doing a good thing. Thanks again.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Here is the flyer, you should be able to print it by right clicking on it and choosing from the menu box. Can be mailed or given to Gary (SublimeTime) or me

Tom

[url]https://share.acrobat.com/adc/adc.do?docid=c529428f-0782-432a-8de4-fba6bf0711c7[/URL]
Hi Tom, Please include Sharon and I in the Crusin for a cause III event.

I will mail the registration and check out soon. Thanks, Larry (If you would like I would donate a couple of Sunoco tanker trucks for the door prizes)

·
Premium Member
335 Posts
Count me in, I can't think of a better way to meet everybody for the first time. :driving:

If you guys are OK with this, I'll also bring plenty of free subnubs for NEMC members. Once you see them, I'm sure you'll definitely want a couple for your rear license plates.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Of course I'll be there!!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Gary I don't have access to a printer,so I'll copy the info down and send
you out a check. Missed it last year, we were in Vegas. Looking forward to
it again this year. Don and Gina

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
Gary I don't have access to a printer,so I'll copy the info down and send
you out a check. Missed it last year, we were in Vegas. Looking forward to
it again this year. Don and Gina

That's great Don. I'll look for it. It will be nice to see you two this year.

Gary

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
Hi Tom, Please include Sharon and I in the Crusin for a cause III event.

I will mail the registration and check out soon. Thanks, Larry (If you would like I would donate a couple of Sunoco tanker trucks for the door prizes)

Hey Larry, how are ya? Thanks for donating those trucks. I didn't see Tom chime in so figured I would post up. Looking forward to seeing you and Sharon.

G

p.s. Any chance your friend Mike and his wife make it with their new Chally?

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
As there is only two weeks until the event is supposed to take place, I am very sad to say that the registrations are minimal. Matter of fact, I think we have more Mustangs then LX's. I really don't want to cancel this but if all this work is going to be done for 10-15 cars then i'm not sure it will go on. There is quite a bit of behind the scenes work and there are a couple people helping out with things and it just isn't fair. So hopefully things pick up by the middle of next week. A decision will be made by next Friday.

Gary

·
Registered
820 Posts
I want & plan on attending. I haven't posted up though b/c work is busy as you know what. So I can not say 100% I'll be able to make it. So for now, please add me to the list.

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
I posted in the LX thread ... I'm going to be there if it's on .... my money and reg. form are sent in ... :rockon:

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Come on, everybody! this is not an event to miss....and this is alot of work done by Gary and Tom and others who also have done alot to get this show on the road- no pun intended....I wasn't sure with some tweeking in my schedule it is a done deal for us...so sign up!

1. SublimeInMa
2. SublimeTime
3. 1fine (Chevy Hubby and Video Kid)
2. ChucknMichelle
3. AWD_Gabe
4. CTFrank
5. SnowgodCCR + one beer burner..
6. Santagata
7. Rican300
8. CTSRT8
9. CKCsCharger
10. Jarvie44
11. SubNubs
12. Don
13. rob06charger
14. xtcbct

taken from what i read so far...
add yourself, in a reply, and lets get this list going!

1 - 20 of 74 Posts