Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
6,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i was wondering if anyone would be interested in doing a cruise up to White Mountains, NH around Rt. 112 or Bear Rd. Two awesome roads to hit hard. It's about a 2 1/2 hr drive from Boston. So i was figuring a day trip, head out in the a.m. and cruise the White Mountain Roads and maybe stop by some sights. I would love to get a convoy up Mt. Washington and take some amazing pics of lx's on together with an amazing veiw. I was thinking sometime in Sept, any thoughts.
Later - jimmy

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts
Jimmy

This is an awesome idea! Was trying to think of an idea for our next drive myself. October 6 or 13th would work a little better for me, both are Saturdays, and I think there are already a couple things set for September weekends (BBQ at Bitpos is one I can think of but cant remember the day offhand, I know Im working and am not able to come at this time).

The Mountain Auto Road closes end of October unless Mother Nature changes it.

Count me in.
Tom

·
Registered
971 Posts
The 6th works good for me

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
I think the 6th works better for me. KJ will be off Monday and I won't have half as much going by then, Sept. is too busy for me, something car wise going every weekend...

·
Registered
750 Posts
October 6th should work for The Hearse and me. This way I can get revenge on Tom for hiring those "evil aliens" JK buuuudy!!! That sounds like a fun cruise.

·
Registered
6,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oct 6, sounds good to me. now lets see who else would be willing to do the cruise. also, any thoughts on seeing some sites? i would really love to get a shot at the top of Mt. Washington, i'll keep an eye on the mountain conditions. take care - jimmy

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts
Going to the top would be a cool idea if weather permits

Jimmy, hope you dont mind, I will start the attendee list for this. Add your name if you can make Saturday October 6 (time to be determined):

BOSChargerRT
SublimeInMA
dispdan311
1finecharger
curlie39

·
Registered
6,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
soon i'll post some pics of my visit. later - jimmy

·
Registered
6,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Going to the top would be a cool idea if weather permits

Jimmy, hope you dont mind, I will start the attendee list for this. Add your name if you can make Saturday October 6 (time to be determined):

BOSChargerRT
SublimeInMA
dispdan311
1finecharger
curlie39
Thank you!

·
Registered
2,670 Posts
Sounds like something I would be interested in. I havent done that much driving since I got her.
But I would need to know the address, town, zip where to meet everyone. I would have to Map Quest directions.

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts
Sounds like something I would be interested in. I havent done that much driving since I got her.
But I would need to know the address, town, zip where to meet everyone. I would have to Map Quest directions.
Dont worry I would get you directions

IN:
BOSChargerRT
SublimeInMA
dispdan311
1finecharger
curlie39
Challenger Lover

·
Registered
255 Posts
Great idea !!! I would like to join in

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts
IN:
BOSChargerRT
SublimeInMA
dispdan311
1finecharger
curlie39
Challenger Lover
G-M-G R/T
medfordcharger

·
Registered
750 Posts
Looks like we got ourselves a convoy(banjo music playing in backround as we drive off)

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts

·
Registered
971 Posts
its proper Dan, 1 P :grin:

And at least its not Deliverance music
Hey I will admit it I cant spell.

You dont like Smokey and the Bandit?

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts
original post deleted due to potential hijack, sorry, back on topic....

BUMP for cruise interest

·
Registered
185 Posts
I love the idea!! I put in the calendar, hopefully nothing comes along to supercede it.

1 - 20 of 89 Posts