Charger Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just got my dodge charger v6 2007 about 1 month ago , and i tried to use the cruise control , the light comes up but the speed slows down it doesnt stay the same ..
i just push the cruise control stick and thats it ?
am i doing something wrong?

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
you want to push the cruise control stick in (towards the steering column) to turn on the cruise control.
Now, to actually SET your speed, tap down on the cruise control stick (towards the floor)

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
You must turn cruise ON with a push in of the stalk each startup. The yellow light on the stalk will light, and if you have EVIC it will say "cruise control on" momentarily.

After that, faster than 25MPH, pull the stalk back to set. EVIC will indicate "cruise control set".

Push stalk down to slow down in 1 MPH increments, up for faster.

Note, if ESP (traction control) engages at all, the cruise control will automatically shut OFF - not just disengage, but turn OFF.

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
no problem, and in case you didn't know already, the gas tank lid just requires you to push on the left side to swivel the door open
(hey, some people had trouble with this)

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
no problem, and in case you didn't know already, the gas tank lid just requires you to push on the left side to swivel the door open
(hey, some people had trouble with this)
SHOOOOT!!!:grin: I REMEBER AFTER THE FREE TANK MY DEALER GAVE ME I WENT TO FILL UP MY TANK AND FRIKKIN COULDNT OPEN IT????SO I DROVE ALL THE WAY HOME AND TRYED TO FIND THE LATCH OR WHATEVER AND AND NOTHING SO WENT TO TOUCH THE GAS COVER AND IT TILTED OPEN LIKE NOTHING I FELT SO STUPID!!:grin: LOL,LMAO:grin:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts