Charger Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

My family and I are planning a rather long trip this September. We'll be in Edmonton on the 9th / 10th, Winnipeg from the 10th - 14th, Montreal from the 14th - 24th, London (Ontario) from the 24th-26th and then back in Edmonton on the 26th / 27th. Anyone who wants to drink beer / talk Chargers drop me a PM. Also, I should be picking up my new rims on the 27th from the dealership in Edmonton. Come by if you want a sneak peak!

Cheers!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Sounds like quite a trip. Work/holiday? Bet you are getting anxious to get those new wheels on your car. By the end of Sept. it'll be almost winter back in the Knife. Heck, maybe even down here, the way the weather cooled off so quickly.
If I'm around I just might 'sneak-peak' at those wheels(at Derrek Dodge?). 22" look real good on the chargers. Have a safe trip.

·
Premium Member
2,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Work / family / vacation....
Yeah, it'll be getting pretty cold by then. I am going to put the new rims on, snap a few pics and make sure they don't rub, then put the stockers back on for storage purposes... next summer....

This is what happened to me last year too... my exhaust arrived a week after the first snowfall... I had to sit and stare at my car and exhaust (still in it's box) for 6 months before I could install it! :(

·
Premium Member
2,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey,

We're packing to leave, any other stops we need to make?

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
yah yah ayh.. You said that last time and even though we yakked on the fone, we still didn't meet up.....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts