Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Open to suggestions from you veterans. I was looking into some colored led strips or lights in the interior of my srt8 Charger. Especially for night driving creating a mellow mood in the car. A visual and sensuous feeling. Any suggestions what I can do .

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Careful with too much led....can make the inside of your car distracting or even dangerous for night driving.

-- sent from my HTC DNA --

·
Registered
5,091 Posts
First off, some dim lighting.
Second, Chemical Guys' Stripper Scent
Optional, secluded spot and alcohol or stogie
Turn off car, turn on the dim lighting, spray the car with stripper scent, lay back, close eyes....
Mood set please no extra info.

·
Super Moderator
11,632 Posts
Especially for night driving creating a mellow mood in the car. A visual and sensuous feeling. Any suggestions what I can do .
Mellow + SRT8 = DOES NOT COMPUTE

As for sensuous.......:silenced:

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts

All I need for a mood :)

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks. I think just an mp3 of music will set the mood. Led lights may be a slight distraction. But a few lights to syncronize with music may be cool. I put a stuffed animal teddy bear in the back seat. What has anyone else done to give your car a unique statement?

·
Premium Member
3,978 Posts
Thanks. I think just an mp3 of music will set the mood. Led lights may be a slight distraction. But a few lights to syncronize with music may be cool. I put a stuffed animal teddy bear in the back seat. What has anyone else done to give your car a unique statement?
Um. Is this the "come to creepy daddy" mood you're trying to set here?

·
Premium Member
15,804 Posts
As long as the teddy bear isn't wearing a mask and holding a pair of handcuffs...:ninja:

·
Super Moderator
11,632 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
The teddy bear was a gift from a lady I dated after my divorce years ago. There was incredible passion there.
Now that gift is a symbol . The passion is in the car.
That is why the caption in my photos of the srt reads my new girlfriend. The bear loves it.lol

·
Registered
2008 DUB Edition 3.5L
856 Posts
The teddy bear was a gift from a lady I dated after my divorce years ago. There was incredible passion there.
Now that gift is a symbol . The passion is in the car.
That is why the caption in my photos of the srt reads my new girlfriend. The bear loves it.lol
The symbolism your victi.....guest is seeing doesnt add up to that hahahha

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
5,531 Posts
Probably the most peculiar thread I've seen next to the guy making a thread about the best places to hide weed in the car.

My advice, get you some candles, put on some Barry White and make sure to have a tube of KY on the dash. Nothing gets a woman swooning more than that, I know because I'm a scientist.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Probably the most peculiar thread I've seen next to the guy making a thread about the best places to hide weed in the car.

My advice, get you some candles, put on some Barry White and make sure to have a tube of KY on the dash. Nothing gets a woman swooning more than that, I know because I'm a scientist.
--------------------

Are you saying I should take out the teddy bear in the back seat ? What's a tube of ky? Forget the women bit. Been there done that. Great to have them swooning though. At my age it it feels like playing pool with a rope.

·
Premium Member
5,531 Posts
--------------------

Are you saying I should take out the teddy bear in the back seat ? What's a tube of ky? Forget the women bit. Been there done that. Great to have them swooning though. At my age it it feels like playing pool with a rope.
I was just making a joke :beerchug:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts