Charger Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my GMG just hit 35k and i'm getting this creaking sound coming from, what sounds like the car frame itself, around the left side of my head around the door area. It's getting really annoying..anyone else experience this? And opening/closing the door doesn't help.

·
Registered
377 Posts
So my GMG just hit 35k and i'm getting this creaking sound coming from, what sounds like the car frame itself, around the left side of my head around the door area. It's getting really annoying..anyone else experience this? And opening/closing the door doesn't help.
Well I just screwed around with my sunroof and with the headliner down, most of the sunroof tracking is right above that area. There is some plastic parts that are bolted. Maybe the plastic is flexing. Look at the sunroof post and you will see what is up there. I would check there. Most of the body metal seems to be molded in one piece. It could be the sunroof crap.

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Bob, i'm going to drop off the charger on Thursday for just this issue and will def. point this out to them.

Well I just screwed around with my sunroof and with the headliner down, most of the sunroof tracking is right above that area. There is some plastic parts that are bolted. Maybe the plastic is flexing. Look at the sunroof post and you will see what is up there. I would check there. Most of the body metal seems to be molded in one piece. It could be the sunroof crap.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts