Charger Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,
so I'm just popping into the new member's forum. I got my #1342 Plum Crazy on 10/29, so I've been driving it for a couple of weeks. After looking up some info, I found you guys--man it woulda been nice to do my research here ahead of time, but I don't regret my choices one bit :).

This is a great forum, I'm looking at doing simple, small-time mods for now (til my budget can handle more $$), but it's not a hard tradeoff since I got my Daytona fully loaded--Sound Grp II, Electronics, Safety, Video, sunroof, uconnect, list goes on.

Anyway, looking forward to reading up more, and learning about what mods deliver most bang for the buck!

Cheers :D

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Welcome to the forums... Ill say it before anybody else does.... LETS SEE SOME PICS ;) lol

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Welcome from Florida :)

And congrats on the best & fastest color :)

·
Premium Member
4,351 Posts
Congrats and Welcome from Texas!

·
Registered
657 Posts
Congrats, and welcome from Modesto Ca.

·
Premium Member
11,946 Posts
Welcome to the forums from Phoenix, AZ!! :wave:

Congrats on your beautiful new car!!! :)

·
Registered
197 Posts
Welcome from Washington and congrats on the new purchase!!! Let's see some pix!!!

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Congrats & welcome from Northern Illinois!

·
Registered
225 Posts
Welcome from Ft. Lauderdale. There are still bunches of mods you can do. Once you get the mod bug there will be no stopping you.:lol:

·
Registered
638 Posts
Welcome from Ft. Lauderdale. There are still bunches of mods you can do. Once you get the mod bug there will be no stopping you.:lol:
Another welcome from Ft. Lauderdale!! I just got the bug and my husband is hating me.:grin:

·
Registered
5,147 Posts
Welcome from Tennessee!

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
HEY FROM SAN JOSE CALI........:grin:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts