Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love when I see a Fedex truck :D

What is it????

:beerchug:

Another goodie waiting for an install :D

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
Nice :bigthumb: ... how much was the HID kit, if you don't mind ...

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
very nice, somebody has a modding weekend coming up :rockon:

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
Sweet, looks like you have some work to do :bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys!

$199 shipped

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Thanks guys!

$199 shipped
[email protected] price i love steves stuff but thats too much to pay for hids when you can get them as low as 45 dollars. Alot of people will argue that cheap kits mess up well i've had both expensive kits and cheap kits go bad. But anyways what color temp did you get?

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I just hope for the price I paid the quality will show and these will last a long time + have no problems

I went with 6000k!!!!

·
Premium Member
3,978 Posts
That looks remarkably like the $99 kit I installed in my fogs. Out of curiosity, what are you going to do about the fact that you don't have projectors? Doing a bulb replacement is going to be brutal to other drivers.

Enjoy the modding weekend.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That looks remarkably like the $99 kit I installed in my fogs. Out of curiosity, what are you going to do about the fact that you don't have projectors? Doing a bulb replacement is going to be brutal to other drivers.

Enjoy the modding weekend.
Do you have pictures? I better not have got the $99 kit haha. I dont know I will let the installer worry about that. There are many people on here with hid's and no projectors and they dont have any complaints/tickets.

·
Premium Member
2,881 Posts
did they come with capacitors or anti-flicker set-up??

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
did they come with capacitors or anti-flicker set-up??
Oh yeah Flashtech comes with everything specific for our car. I just didnt include the harness in the pic

·
Registered
385 Posts
I've been running my HIDs for about a month now without projectors [lows/fogs]. No tickets as of yet. I did however angle them slightly lower than stock so that on-coming drivers wouldn't get TOO much of that HID goodness.

PICS when you're done please!

·
Premium Member
3,978 Posts

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I think I have the right ones :D

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The layout for most HID kits are the same.......

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
[email protected] price i love steves stuff but thats too much to pay for hids when you can get them as low as 45 dollars. Alot of people will argue that cheap kits mess up well i've had both expensive kits and cheap kits go bad. But anyways what color temp did you get?
I paid threw the nose for mine. My left low beam burned out after 2-3mons so i just put back my OEM backs, the fact that my fogs are still working is a miracle even tho one fog light is messed. :slap:

In future i'm gonna get the OEM projectors with some GREAT factory bulbs i rather pay threw the nose and get my moneys worth.

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
Some nice touches for sure!!

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
took some before pics today :D

I should have them installed this week!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts