Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Reminder - one week countdown to the Austin Turkey M&G. Good chance to get out of the house and talk Mopar. The LX group from Houston will be driving up for this one. Let's try to rally some new Austin supporters. See ya there. Please RSVP and Blarian will add you to the sticky-post.
:rockon:

When:
Saturday November 24th, 2007
Austin Texas M&G "The homecoming of Blairian"
12 pm - Whenever

Where:
Austin - Bone-Daddy
11617 Research Blvd
Austin, TX 78759

phone: 512-346-3025

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
can't wait my friends, I can't wait! Hopefully more of the ACLX can head up with me!!!!

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
I'm looking forward to this too, haven't been able to make a M&G before yet. Do we know if we'll be going for a drive about later in the day?

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm looking forward to this too, haven't been able to make a M&G before yet. Do we know if we'll be going for a drive about later in the day?
Sure, we are up for a drive. Let's brainstorm on a path that gets us back towards Houston for that gang. Blair, any ideas?

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
bummer, I work at 530 so I will have to leave by about 3 so no drive for me :(

·
Registered
313 Posts
Sure, we are up for a drive. Let's brainstorm on a path that gets us back towards Houston for that gang. Blair, any ideas?
Our Rob from SCLX is working up a "drive" with les....

·
Registered
313 Posts
Looking to have most of the SCLX leadership team to show support as well as a few members -- we will be sure to individually rsvp for headcount ...

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Oh wait, we have to call Bone Daddy's to RSVP?

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Oh wait, we have to call Bone Daddy's to RSVP?
Swimdad and I will get an estimated headcount, and workout the details with the Bone Mamas. You just need to show up Saturday (and RSVP on this thread). Thanks

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
this is my OFFICIAL RSVP :grin:

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
This is my RSVP.

·
Premium Member
3,557 Posts
I'd be up for a drive! Not sure of a path though...

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'd be up for a drive! Not sure of a path though...
Sounds like the path will be covered by Swimdad. Just fill up that gas tank!!

·
Premium Member
3,557 Posts
:lol: ok sounds good, i'll make sure she has a full tank o gas when we show up!

·
Registered
740 Posts
this is my RSVP. i also heard BigPapaSmurf, Mark_SHSU, and SRTMIKE are headed to Captial City with us.

i had mentioned a LIME CREEK run (off 1431) with les. don't matter where it is, as long as we have plenty of twisties.

·
Premium Member
3,557 Posts
looks like we're up to at least 10 already!

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Weather forcast for Saturday looks like 40% chance of rain, lows in the low 40's and high in the high 40's.

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
I am driving up with the Space City LX's. See everybody on Saturday.

·
Registered
771 Posts
Bugger, I'm going to miss this one -- gonna be in Illiniois tomorrow through the weekend, I just hope there's no snow up there!!

:(

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Looks like we have a 90% chance of rain tomorrow, with a high of 45 and a low of 39, make sure you dress appropriately.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts