Charger Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone here has Corsa exhaust, and how their working for you? And if you got a good deal on em' and where? Someone on another site told me he got his powder coated because the can is so round, so I'm assuming maybe they scrape a little.
Anyone got some information on this? Please let me know, thanks!

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
I love the Corsa! I paid $1050 shipped, but that was a great deal several months ago. I'd try some of the vendors on this site, like HHP. I plan on powdercoating mine too, but only for preference's sake. I'm on 22s now, but when I was on my stock 18s, my car was as low as you could go and the only thing that scraped was the exhaust bolts in the middle of the car, until I had them rotated inward. I never scrape the exhaust itself and have never scraped the resos.

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Go with it, you'll love it

I bought the exhaust used off of a fellow member and I love it. I'll be honest, the tubular muffler is something you gotta see for yourself. I'll post pics later of it on the car. The previous owner did paint the back of the muffler black so all you can see is the polished tips. Very little interior resonance (drone). The car screams at WOT, quiet in normal cruise. If this is your daily driver, this will be the way to go.

Quicksilver on a Fly-by
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iBqHJBLkgk

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
It is my daily driver, and thanks for the info. Does it improve MPG?

Yes and no. I can get 27 MPG on the highway, about 19-20 in the city, I don't do much city driving. However, we didn't buy the exhaust for an increase in MPG, more of an increase in sound.

Remember:

Foot + Lead = Lower MPG

You might as well count the first tank of gas gone when you get this thing installed.

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm getting it for the sound too, but i was just wondering. theres no welding or nothing to install right?

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
I'm getting it for the sound too, but i was just wondering. theres no welding or nothing to install right?

It should just be a bolt on installation if you buy it new. I had to have mine tack-welded due to some of the seals not being tight enough, and I wanted to make sure it wasn't going anywhere.

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok bud, thanks for the info, and I think I'll be getting mine soon, I just need to find a good deal.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts