Charger Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Looking to do aftermarket mods, but very new to that area and have no experience or knowledge on installation! Watched a youtube vid with the corsa xtremes on a 2011, and that's exactly how I want my car to sound. What is the difference between the Xtreme and the Sport exhaust offered by Corsa for the 2011?

And maybe I'm an idiot for asking, but I needed AWD on my charger because I live in Colorado and it is my only car, but I will have a 2011 R/T Max AWD and want aftermarket exhaust, and the Corsa page on the exhaust for the charger says "Cat-Back System fits LX Platform 5.7L Hemi *** for Charger only***" and im new to chargers and lx is the body type of the 300, Charger, and Magnum correct? Is LX AWD and RWD? Could someone elaborate on the meanings of LX, SXT, etc?
Will this fit a 2011 AWD R/T? Or only the RWD? Like I said I'm fairly new to this stuff, thanks for putting up with me.

Here's the link to what I was looking at: http://corsaperformance.com/product_display.aspx?product=566

·
Registered
65 Posts
Looking to do aftermarket mods, but very new to that area and have no experience or knowledge on installation! Watched a youtube vid with the corsa xtremes on a 2011, and that's exactly how I want my car to sound. What is the difference between the Xtreme and the Sport exhaust offered by Corsa for the 2011?

And maybe I'm an idiot for asking, but I needed AWD on my charger because I live in Colorado and it is my only car, but I will have a 2011 R/T Max AWD and want aftermarket exhaust, and the Corsa page on the exhaust for the charger says "Cat-Back System fits LX Platform 5.7L Hemi *** for Charger only***" and im new to chargers and lx is the body type of the 300, Charger, and Magnum correct? Is LX AWD and RWD? Could someone elaborate on the meanings of LX, SXT, etc?
Will this fit a 2011 AWD R/T? Or only the RWD? Like I said I'm fairly new to this stuff, thanks for putting up with me.

Here's the link to what I was looking at: http://corsaperformance.com/product_display.aspx?product=566
Ryan,
See the PM i just sent you. And yes your Charger is a LX(notice the pic of the Charger on the link)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Okay, I thought that AWD could have an effect on the undercarriage of the car.
Thanks,
Ryan

·
Premium Member
2,133 Posts
You are right to consider AWD when shopping for parts. There are differences here and there. There are pleanty of AWD guys on here that can give you pointers.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts