Charger Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
its one of the favorites around here. if you have a good price on them i would not pass them up.

i dont ahve em, but i hear nothing but praise for them.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Depends what you are looking for. If you want something very loud and aggressive, then the Corsa isn't the system that will make you happiest. If you are looking for a system that is slightly louder at idle, louder under mild acceleration but not overly loud, slightly louder at cruising and a lot louder at WOT then the Corsa system is for you. Good system with out any drone, which is always a strong plus imo.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Corsa is very close to you. They're just south of Cleveland...

I have spent some time in their shop, and their operation is absolutely first rate. Laser cut stainless, and custom tunes for all of their applications.

Some systems may be louder, but Corsa's quality is second to none.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Love my Corsa system. Exactly as explained above by Vagabond. Replaced the LM2 with the Corsa and couldn't be happier.

·
Registered
193 Posts
put the corsa on last week and the only drawback is my gas mileage is going down every day because i keep flooring it because i love to hear that rumble!!!!:) its really an awesome system and i would higly reccommend it to anyone.....

·
Vendor
791 Posts
The Corsa is a great system. As we always say, you get what you pay for with the exhaust systems. They're not cheap but they are an awesome exhaust system when it comes to sound, quality and fit.

Joshua, HHP

1 - 7 of 7 Posts