Charger Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
28,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well, after doing tons of research on this site and listening to clip after clip of exhaust systems, I finally broke down and installed a corsa exhaust on my Charger R/T AWD 2007. I had a local speed shop install it and they gave me a real good deal on the system itself. I did have to add about 4 washers to each bolt where the xpipe and crossmember meet to give a little more clearance in between. The system sounds [email protected] and I can definitely tell a difference in power from the hemi. The stock system is heavy and bulky as hell compared to the corsa. I will try to post a sound clip in the future but the one clip that helped me decide was posted by "MarylandSRT8" member. :lol:

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
Well, after doing tons of research on this site and listening to clip after clip of exhaust systems, I finally broke down and installed a corsa exhaust on my Charger R/T AWD 2007. I had a local speed shop install it and they gave me a real good deal on the system itself. I did have to add about 4 washers to each bolt where the xpipe and crossmember meet to give a little more clearance in between. The system sounds [email protected] and I can definitely tell a difference in power from the hemi. The stock system is heavy and bulky as hell compared to the corsa. I will try to post a sound clip in the future but the one clip that helped me decide was posted by "MarylandSRT8" member. :lol:
Sweet man, you gonna have some fun now, ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
28,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah, thanks again for posting that awesome video!!! i was sold at that second. Plus the system gives the charger an even better look overall.:smoke:

·
Registered
676 Posts
I like the look of the stock resonators better than the Corsas. The Corsa is more visible while the stock units were fairly well hidden. Now, the Corsa is a better design.....so it's a worthwhile tradeoff imo. Maybe the resonators can be painted to make them less noticeable? Just thinking out loud. Glad you enjoy your system and from what I have heard, the sound will improve with age and a few miles.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I think it looks good. I have been up in the air for so long on which exhaust I wanna get. I have also decided on the Corsa. I have talked to people, I'm just gonna install it myself. From what they say it's pretty easy. If I may ask, how much was yours and where did you get it from? From what I think I read, you got it from the exhaust dealer.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.