Charger Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a guy somewhat local to me selling these:

CORNER MARKERS

I've already been talking to him but I don't want to give up my stockers. He said that he's gonna call around to junkyards to find a pair of OEM ones and I'll just pay for the OEM ones and he'll give me the tinted ones...

Do these look like something he possibly tinted himself? If not...who makes these and how much would they be new?? I mean, they can't be too much new....

·
Premium Member
17,450 Posts
I have a guy somewhat local to me selling these:

CORNER MARKERS

I've already been talking to him but I don't want to give up my stockers. He said that he's gonna call around to junkyards to find a pair of OEM ones and I'll just pay for the OEM ones and he'll give me the tinted ones...

Do these look like something he possibly tinted himself? If not...who makes these and how much would they be new?? I mean, they can't be too much new....
Looks like 3M 20-35% window tint on them. I'll bet your local glass tint shop will do it for you on the car for $25 total.

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
sounds and looks like a home-made job. You will have to see for yourself how they look on the car, pics not enough to see if quality work...

·
Premium Member
3,978 Posts
Home-made. He cracked the originals apart, used VHT Nightshades to tint down the orange reflector insert, then re-sealed them.

I'm guessing he got one ticket too many and wants to go back to stock.

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
I only charge 20$+ stock to tint corners for a few local ppl. It's actually unbleavably easy to do.

·
Premium Member
5,668 Posts
I'm guessing he got one ticket too many and wants to go back to stock.
lol this is the reason im worried about VHT spraying mine, once you go there u cant go back. (but im doing it anyways :evil: )

anyone know the part number for the OEM piece? i bet its like $40

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hmmmm...I'm ordering some Nite Shades to do my tails so I'll just spray my corner makers, too, then.

Oh and real quick...did they change the tails on the '09's? I see all you guys tails are smooth... Mine aren't smooth. They kinda have a circle indent in them...

Thanks for the quick replies...

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
Yes 09 tails are different. They are perfect for doing them like mine. I'll post a pic in a minute.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts