Charger Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all. i am the proud new owner of a WA state pursuit vehicle in SF, CA. [yes the out of state stuff went okay]. from 1990 til 2013 i drove MOPAR's previous SP fleet, an '89 Plymouth Gran Fury, an '88 and an '87 Dodge Diplomat. All 4BBL 318's. i had a two year stint in a beige prius and decided i'd rather walk.

anyway, LOVE this car. this 5.7 liter HEMI is blowing my mind. i'm still in the honeymoon phase so i'm allowing the frequent fill ups for now. i actually have the WA state trooper PCM in my glove box and haven't put it in yet.:ninja:

i was/am adam12 in the dippy.org forum for dips and furys for a long long time. say hi if you made the same leap.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,523 Posts
Looks like a well maintained service Charger. I'm sure you are on cloud 9 and you can't wait to??? Pretend to be police and drive on the highways just to see what a civilian driver may do when you are approaching he,or she?? Maybe it's a power play?? I don't know I remember when I bought a 1984 Gran Fury (X cop car) even had the bright search light mounted on the left side near the mirror. That was a great car for work. At the time I worked in a lot of NYC housing, and every time I would drive near the main office people standing in groups would dissipate from view. Ok I guess it was the car and not me. I did feel a bit safer at the time figuring that when I would park my Gran Fury know body would (F) with the car. Just remember this It's an X police car, and you are just like ever body else on the roads, a civilian. Be careful how you treat your Charger. Try and turn it into a nice civilian model..

Big John

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
you cut to the quick RT. i'm guilty of all that stuff. but i hope that i got those yayas out in manhattan in my gran fury in the 90's. though i'm a bit heavy footed currently, the honeymoon is almost over and i haven't used the flood light once. yet.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.