Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as many of you are aware my family has encountered hurricane rita (still in hotels) and now back surgery. my wife picked up a cable for my digital camera so here are some pics of the car on its journey.......

Attachments

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
and some more pics....i apologize if they are too small i think i screwed up uploading them....

ignore the second pic - sorry

Attachments

·
Premium Member
17,663 Posts
I must get the Charger R/T badges. They look sweet.

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
sweet pics godaddy, hopefully it will not be long before you can get back behind the wheel....

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
I take it that you're the shorter one with the 11 on your jersey??? :whistle:

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
tried and true since birth (32 years)....that was last sunday when i was wearing spikes jersey (all pro linebacker) and he blew his knee out....but yeah. through thick and thin i will never hide my pride for the bills......(even though they suck this year - again..lol)

·
Registered
732 Posts
SupraTT850rwhp said:
I feel sorry for your son. He has nobody to look up to. Don't ever post up pics of your family again. I thought you should know that your son looks gay. just a problem you should be concerned with in the future. Make sure that he knows the diffrence between a hug from his father and a hug from beezn.
Your such a troll, I'm not even going to waste my time!!

·
Registered
4,051 Posts
SupraTT850rwhp said:
I feel sorry for your son. He has nobody to look up to. Don't ever post up pics of your family again. I thought you should know that your son looks gay. just a problem you should be concerned with in the future. Make sure that he knows the diffrence between a hug from his father and a hug from beezn.
Trolling is so fu<king 1998. Seriously, you won't get a rise out of people here. It would be a lot easier (and more productive) to troll your own user-base. You know; teenagers that drive pieces of sh!t made by slave workers in communist China.

Eat a bowl of fu<k.

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
epoch said:
Trolling is so fu<king 1998. Seriously, you won't get a rise out of people here. It would be a lot easier (and more productive) to troll your own user-base. You know; teenagers that drive pieces of sh!t made by slave workers in communist China.

Eat a bowl of fu<k.
thanks for the back up man.....to hell with losers. i thought it was cool that we went to this place all down and out b/c of the hurricane and there stands cooter himself...my son was so excited and loved every second of it. a definite highlight of that part of the trip!

·
Registered
290 Posts
Godaddy, Glad To See Everyone Is Still In High Spirits... Good Luck And A Fast Recovery.....

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
COOTER! That rocks! :rockon:

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
P.S. THANKS EKOOL for ridding us of the..............

·
Registered
4,051 Posts

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
GoDaddy said:
as many of you are aware my family has encountered hurricane rita (still in hotels) and now back surgery. my wife picked up a cable for my digital camera so here are some pics of the car on its journey.......
Just glad yall are OK. :)

·
Registered
59 Posts
Your charger looks great lowered like that.

I had Bell Tech 2" dropped spindles & rear springs on the 88 TA. They only do trucks now, and KW owns them. The salesman said the coil overs for the Charger are adjustable between 1 & 3 inches. Im thinking arcs and sparks.

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
mshettel said:
Your charger looks great lowered like that.

I had Bell Tech 2" dropped spindles & rear springs on the 88 TA. They only do trucks now, and KW owns them. The salesman said the coil overs for the Charger are adjustable between 1 & 3 inches. Im thinking arcs and sparks.
if they don't come out with some dampers soon - i am going to have to go to the coilovers...i can't imagine my car anyother way! i have gotten use to the ride and don't think it is bad at all but i bottomed out for the first time in tenn. with the trunk fully loaded. (if i had dampers it wouldn't have bottomed out) bringing back to stock wouldn't look right. it has such an aggressive stance and people are always commenting on it....my sons friends think it looks like a stock car......and that is what i am after. :happy:

thanks for the kind words guys. i wanted to share this with alot of you that know what i have been through. it was a pleasure meeting ben johnson (cooter), he is as down to earth as they get.

·
Registered
186 Posts
I love the way your car sits, so mean lookin. Getting some classic Charger R/T stuff off ebay soon now.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts