Charger Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tell me what you think...... They are Cooper Zeon XST 255/55 R18's. I know they are a Sport truck tire and I wasn't sure whether to go with them or not. I need a good all-season tire. So, I bit the bullet, I was tired (get it, tired) of the stock Conti's, plus these are V-rated tires used mainly on sport trucks, the last vehicle my tire guy put these on was a SVT lightning. I think they make the rear end of the Charger look bad ass and menacing. Give me your thoughts....

·
Registered
209 Posts
They look good ! I have 245/55/18 BF Goodrich on mine but when thet wear out Im going to the Yokohamas same size The Goodrich tires are a little noisey .

·
Registered
145 Posts
I like, looks good.... I also have Coopers they are suposed to be very good tires. I have the Cooper HT Discover Plus 255/55/18 tires and I love them. They are less than 1/2" overall diameter bigger than stock. These are sport truck tires too and I don't think they ride rough at all. These are very good all around including the snow. I posted pics on the post below. I was the 3rd post.

NOTE: URL Was bad so I fixed it with this one: http://www.chargerforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47791

·
Premium Member
2,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I like, looks good.... I also have Coopers they are suposed to be very good tires. I have the Cooper HT Discover Plus 255/55/18 tires and I love them. They are less than 1/2" overall diameter bigger than stock. These are sport truck tires too and I don't think they ride rough at all. These are very good all around including the snow. I posted pics on the post below. I was the 3rd post.

NOTE: URL Was bad so I fixed it with this one: http://www.chargerforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47791

looks nice :grin:

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
They look good ! I have 245/55/18 BF Goodrich on mine but when thet wear out Im going to the Yokohamas same size The Goodrich tires are a little noisey .
I have the 245/55/18 BFG's on my Magnum and they are whisper quiet, even one year later. They don't make a sound. That being said, I rotate them every 2500 miles front to back, and then side to side to get them rolling both directions. They still look brand new. Excellent tire.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.