Charger Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2014 dodge charger R/T road & track with the heated/cooled seats feature. I live in Texas and it is starting ti get hot now. I have been turning on the cooled seats and I don't feel a thing coming through the seats. The heated seats worked great this past winter and I thought the cooled seats would be cool air coming through the seats like the heat was but I don't feel anything. Should I take it to the dealership or am I missing something here ???

·
Premium Member
17,663 Posts
Can't hurt to call the dealer and ask them about it. My wife's cooled seats are pretty obvious when they are on. I don't think there's any trick to it.

Thread moved to the proper section.

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
I have been turning on the cooled seats and I don't feel a thing coming through the seats.
Try putting the seat cooling (fan) setting on High, I don't always feel mine when the fan setting is on Low and I'm wearing heavier clothing (like jeans). The seat cooling is just fans and unless the air in the car is cold/cool the fans are just circulating warm/hot air. Try the seat cooling when the interior air temperature has had a chance to cool down and see if you can feel it.

If you can't feel/hear anything when the fan are on High, and the interior temp is cold/cool from the A/C, then it's time to visit your friendly dealership.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts