Charger Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Customers car, 2006 R/T Cool Vanilla 22x9.5 Ice Metal 892 wheels with black caps.

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
I think the biggest problem with that car is the color

·
Registered
315 Posts
love the color would look better with colored matched center caps

·
Registered
396 Posts
Color of car is just not right for the rims. The cool vanilla isn't a tough color,
it would look great black or silver with those wheels.
Cool Vanilla is a grandpa like color.

Car is still nice though. The rims just hurt it.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Those wheels look like crap on that car, I guess if you want take a nice modern muscle car and make it look like some OG Pimp should be cruising through Southeast DC looking to sell some rock to some crack whore. To each his own I guess, but if you want to Pimp your Ride please don't ruin the Chargers reputation

·
Registered
5 Posts
that's the way the majority of them are going to be sitting. nothing like nice big wheels on a nice car.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Green Hornet said:
Those wheels look like crap on that car, I guess if you want take a nice modern muscle car and make it look like some OG Pimp should be cruising through Southeast DC looking to sell some rock to some crack whore. To each his own I guess, but if you want to Pimp your Ride please don't ruin the Chargers reputation

Reputation is outta everyone's expectations for this car except for some few of us. I purchased this car to have as a tribute to the early muscle cars of the 60-70's. This car, to me, isnt a bottomless money pit. Its History combining present and past. Most of the people I meet wanna customize it. I see that if I were to do that, Id buy a mustang. They've practically been around forever.

·
Registered
245 Posts
I too am going to vote for ugly, I think the wheels hurt that car, 22's might look good but not those on that color Charger. Sorry

1 - 10 of 10 Posts