Charger Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
autoguy (and Chrysler) gave me a great idea for a grill.

·
Registered
549 Posts
I would think that it would be a bummer to achieve a grill like that unless you find a way take out the cross hairs and then fill in the space that they left out.

Later

·
Registered
549 Posts
beezn said:
it looks too open to me, maybe paint the mesh bodycolor?
Eh. I dunno if that would look good or not but since people have photoshop to mess with then it is easy to play around with those different options.

Later

·
Registered
24 Posts
I like that one alot, is that an actual grill that is for sale, or just something that was photoshopped?

·
Registered
143 Posts
I really dig that. Not sure that it would be as good on a black car as much as the red or something else. It look hot on that red one. I'm sure someone will eventually make that a reality.

·
Premium Member
17,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I A said:
I like that one alot, is that an actual grill that is for sale, or just something that was photoshopped?
Photoshopped. This was my inspiration.

·
Registered
303 Posts
it looks quite elegant and gives it a nice touch, but its too '05+ mustangish for me. it will give my mustang friends ammo for telling me "see, you should have bought a mustang" lol.
just my $0.02

**Edit**

Btw anyone know where i can get a honycomb insert for the botttom facia opening. I saw a billet grill insert but thats too much "bling" :)

what im talking about:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts