Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
6,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here it is.....last time I posted the convertible sublime All I had was a gif that changed images quickly. Here are still pix of a Top Bannana vert

·
Registered
14,728 Posts
yea that place is right down the highway from here. They have a great way of screwing up vehicles. They installed some directional tires all facing the same direction for me umpteen years ago. They are your local pimp my ride place.

·
Registered
14,728 Posts
why even put tires on that car. They are flipping worthless.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Pimp my ride....

yea that place is right down the highway from here. They have a great way of screwing up vehicles. They installed some directional tires all facing the same direction for me umpteen years ago. They are your local pimp my ride place.
You're right... this mod is the "pimp my ride" version. It's a matter of choice... but I'd say, whichever direction or theme you choose, stick with it.

I know many in my area where I live they like to "pimp" their rides; but when you ask me, my personal preference would be to accentuate the "muscle". The Daytona, R/T, and SRT-8 Charger is a muscle car, and rather than pimping it, I'd go into that direction with mine. Bring out the muscle of the muscle car so you can show it.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Can't say that I like the convertible too much. Chargers are muscle cars and that competely changes the look and not in a good way.
thanks,
spittle

·
Registered
263 Posts
KC Trends does a bit of suspension and bolt-on work, but they're not equipped (at least...last time I checked) to do that major of a fabrication. They probably just sold that guy his wheels and are using the photo for their website anyway.

When I lived in KC, I had a few pretty good experiences with them. They're a favorite amongst Chiefs players and whatever you might call a "baller" in the Kansas City area, for sure.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Convertible conversions are a really bad idea to start with, but it works even worse with a four door. Total waste of a Daytona. The question is - what fool actually buys one of these hacked up disasters?

·
Registered
6,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
lol, I can guarentee you the owner of that car doesnt care about re-sale value, He has every single Daytona made , 3 are convertibles

·
Registered
14,728 Posts
KC Trends does a bit of suspension and bolt-on work, but they're not equipped (at least...last time I checked) to do that major of a fabrication. They probably just sold that guy his wheels and are using the photo for their website anyway.

When I lived in KC, I had a few pretty good experiences with them. They're a favorite amongst Chiefs players and whatever you might call a "baller" in the Kansas City area, for sure.
theydo own a body shop too right next door to their johnson drive shop. However equipped and knowledged are two different things. :grin:

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
Ummmmmmmm Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????:(

·
Registered
14,728 Posts
because he's gangsta g. Dont cha know. All the homies do it. Those who dont are wiggity wiggity wack , shoot cha betta check yo self foo.

ok i'm done

·
Registered
498 Posts

·
Banned
2,466 Posts
i dont like it tht much

1 - 20 of 29 Posts