Charger Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have seen the 300C convertible, the photoshopped magnum convertible but no charger to date. i dont know if it will look good or not but if someone thinks they could whip one up that would be great. :happy:

reason this came up was because i was thinking of putting a large aftermarket sunroof in my charger and *bam* i pictured a convertible. i tried to do a search to find one and nothing. i just want to see one? thanks ahead of time? oooh, ooooh, maybe even a removeable hard top would look cool. :) (dont know how you could show a photoshop of that.)

·
Registered
59 Posts
rogelio I just threw this together just to give an idea... Don't mind the sloppiness of it. I only took about 10min to work on it.

I just wanted to say that this is my first post and this forum has helped a lot. I hope to get my silver steel sxt by the end of this week. Have to wait on a job offer to come through first...kind of like xmas!!! :santa:

Let me know what you think of the pic if this works.

Attachments

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wow, that looks really good kinda what i had pictured in my head! thanx.
BTW, welcome to the site and glad you are becoming a LX owner. you will like it here even though we have some questionable people lurking around here (just ignore them). so good luck on getting your car soon.

·
Registered
145 Posts
I gotta admit - - it does look kinda cool even though I am not a four-door convertible fan.... what I WOULD like to see is how it would look with the roof chopped a bit and lowered maybe two inches.... I think THAT would look HOT!!!! ...very retro....

·
Registered
245 Posts
Can we do one without the rear door? Think they would look alot better for a convertable.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Ok...I tried to create a few different versions as requested. It was a little tough, and they look a little rough but you'll get the idea.

1. Convertable with 2dr
2. Lowered
3. Chopped and lowered.

I think that the chopped down look is pretty cool...just me though. :happy:

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts