Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Premium Member
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are in the need for content editors, administrators and moderators. Please NOMINATE someone other then youself for the admin/mod positions. If you feel you would be a good content editor, let us know.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Well, since no one has responded, I'd like to vote for myself. I'm currently moderator for Stratusphere.us which is the site I subscribe to with the Stratus in my signature. Been doing that for several years. The job isnt all that difficult. So how about it? :embarrese

·
Registered
832 Posts
I'm in but what would i have to do.(I actually just want the title :embarrese )

·
Registered
4,051 Posts
I could certainly help out. Any server/coding issues you might have, I can help there; I'm a software engineer with about six years web experience.

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
first post says nominate someone other then yourself, and so far first 7 posts are people nominating themselves... :whistle:

·
Registered
28 Posts
I'll nominate the person that has the most post out of who volunteered, afterall that person probably spends the most time here...I guess that would be RonRacer.....

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
JSA 007 said:
I'm gonna nominate GLHS837. He knows his stuff and it seems like he's always around.

:cool:
Okay, Ive had enough. John, if you trust me, give me a sniper rifle, I'm ready to hunt trolls. :mad:

·
Registered
600 Posts
Id be more than happy to become a moderator! I dont post much, but when I have somthing to say that someone else hasn't said, I'll post! Also, I am on the website 3-4 times a day! Good at spoting trolls and offenders

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
SilverR/T said:
i know stuff
Magnum sedan sucks ...and I approve this message

(draws bead, releases breath, other sniperly things) :)

·
Registered
630 Posts
ekool said:
GLHS837 has been made a super moderator, and the troll has been made to shut up :)
Bravo!! I for one do not like the idea of censoring anyone, but that was totally ridiculous. Not one post from either of those two was constructive or had any redeeming benefit to anyone here. If a member (new or old) has a beef about the 06 and can discuss it in an intelligent manner without being rude, then there is no reason to censor. But as with these two, if they can only post with the express purpose of pissing off the majority of the membership, then be gone with them.

Thanks ekool for getting it taken care of.

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
Thanks Ekool. I hate that I even had to ask for this, but as said, some folks just can't have a conversation.

·
Registered
47 Posts
If you ever need any help in any of the other boards ekool let me know.

If I can hold my own on the wilderness of the srtforums this place would be like a ride on a tandem bike through Candy Land with Eva Mendez.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts