Charger Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK so I went the their website, called the number, tired e mailing them, and no response? Is there another way of getting a hold of someone or anyone at B&G? I want to send in this PCM I purchased used to have it reflashed for my car but no one will return a call or reply to my e mail.

·
Vendor
773 Posts
Dave up at B&G runs the whole tuning department and he has been extremely busy this past week with the release of some new tuning for a few other platforms plus he's been helping DiabloSport and getting his tunes ready for release on the Predator's, too. This past week he's been swamped.

Two options:

1. Keep trying, you'll eventually get ahold of him

2. Go ahead and mail in your PCM, write down on a sheet of paper all of your information, what the retune is for (i.e. 6.1L Stage 2 Update & any else specific), make sure to include all of your contact information (name, address, phone) and include either a check or a note saying contact you for payment info and whether or not you want regular two-day shipping back to you or whether you will pay for accelerated return shipping. Dave is 100% trustworthy and I will stand behind him in full so there's no worries going this method even though it's not the norm. I go this route a lot.

Joshua, HHP

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BUMP!

OK after numbers calls and voicemails I still have yet to reach anyone. Im going to go off the HHP post and just mail it in with as much info as possible.

Any idea how much for a stage II reflash?

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
sorry i cant be too productive as im not sure about what one costs. but i have to ask(if you dont mind of course) what you payed for the used PCM? i was thinking about doing mine, but didnt wanna lose the option to be stock since i do more street driving than anything. havin a used one to swap in is genius i tell you!

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sorry i cant be too productive as im not sure about what one costs. but i have to ask(if you dont mind of course) what you payed for the used PCM? i was thinking about doing mine, but didnt wanna lose the option to be stock since i do more street driving than anything. havin a used one to swap in is genius i tell you!
I paid 350 canadan which works out to 330 us for mine. I wanted a second PCM only because I dont want to be without one while its away. I guess if I started this project in the winter I wouldn't care but I bought this PCM because I felt it was a good deal at the time and I wanted to get it in asap. But that asap part hasn't happened yet :D

·
Vendor
773 Posts
Dave was out of the office for a few days this past week (down in FL for some training). But as of Friday he was back in the office and playing catchup.

We still have a good number of spare PCM's up at B&G ready for tuning and shipping. Our cost is $199 with the purchase of a 6.1L Stage 2 B&G for the SRT-8's. We're working to sell off a large number of the PCM's since we're getting ready to transition over to the B&G's on the Predator. Plus, the cost of the spare's just went up a good bit since we now have to pay for the new core charge Chrysler is charging on them. Once our stock is all used up, we'll be charging around $350 for a spare and offering no discounts without the return of a used PCM.

Joshua, HHP

1 - 7 of 7 Posts