Charger Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
James finished my console cover today...here's the pic he sent.

I'm excited and can't wait to get it. I'll post pics once it's in.

·
Premium Member
17,663 Posts
Should match the car nicely.

Sweet!

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
looks good, what made you have the writing that direction? I was thinking that I want to read it while driving (I'm not sure why).

·
Registered
3,864 Posts
You look at the car from the front, not from the back.
If you meet a new lady on the street, would you want to look her from the front, or from the back first? Lol
Hey, wait a minute... that's a though question...

The cover looks nice, I just noticed the color of the lettering matches the outside exterior. Great job!

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
Looks great Comictoast , your right elbow will thank day in and day out for the padding. I know mine does, hehehehe

Scott

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
You look at the car from the front, not from the back.
If you meet a new lady on the street, would you want to look her from the front, or from the back first? Lol
Hey, wait a minute... that's a though question...

The cover looks nice, I just noticed the color of the lettering matches the outside exterior. Great job!
Yeah, about that!!! I think I'm going for the opposite direction though, this car is for me so I don't want to see an upside dow Charger emblem all the time. Just like my visor disguisors, they said to put them upside down so that when the shade is down, everyone on the outside can read it, screw that I wanna see it, lol. I guess I'm selfish!

·
Registered
194 Posts
Looks great, toast! :clap:

He's working on one for me right now too. Feel free to say
"Naa naa naa boo boo, I'm getting my console before you!"

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
awesome work whats the approx cost??
$350 initial cost, but when I send my cover back...I get $200 back. So end up costing me $150. Not bad, IMO.

It's arriving Monday via UPS. :)

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
$350 initial cost, but when I send my cover back...I get $200 back. So end up costing me $150. Not bad, IMO.

It's arriving Monday via UPS. :)
I'm looking to do this as well, did you do it all through 22 elite or Jina's?? Or both, I'm just a little confused on the process. I'm still curious about the direction of the writing, why did you do that and has anyone else done it this way or the other way??

·
Registered
971 Posts
James finished my console cover today...here's the pic he sent.

I'm excited and can't wait to get it. I'll post pics once it's in.

Where did you get this?

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Where did you get this?
22elite. You can order through 22elite.com...but if you want custom embroidery, you need to contact James. You can go to lxforums...I believe his name over there is aspendog. He will get you a quote pretty quick.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm looking to do this as well, did you do it all through 22 elite or Jina's?? Or both, I'm just a little confused on the process. I'm still curious about the direction of the writing, why did you do that and has anyone else done it this way or the other way??
I was going to put it the other way so the people in the backseat and myself could read it. But, I saw many other console covers facing the other way. Like you, I questioned why it should be facing the other way. I've only seen 2 on here that are not facing so that you see them from the front. It's personal preference really. After seeing several, I decided I'd rather be able to see it looking in the car from the front.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
UPS website tracking says my console cover will be delivered today. I am at work and I'm constantly checking to see if it's arrived at home yet. I'll post pics tonight - either a new thread in here or in the interior mods section...for those that want to see.

·
Registered
194 Posts
UPS website tracking says my console cover will be delivered today. I am at work and I'm constantly checking to see if it's arrived at home yet. I'll post pics tonight - either a new thread in here or in the interior mods section...for those that want to see.
Cool! He just finished mine up today and is shipping it. I can't wait either. Here's the thread with a pic of mine:

http://www.chargerforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50910

Looking forward to seeing pics of yours once it's installed.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts