Charger Forums banner

61 - 80 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Look up Krista, CKCs as she is from Groton also. Trya and make the Toys for Tots M&G on the 21st.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I'm seperating from the Marines and returning to Connecticut by the end of the month. What do I have to do to join NEMC?

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
I'm seperating from the Marines and returning to Connecticut by the end of the month. What do I have to do to join NEMC?
Hey reaver. First off, thank you for your service to our country. Joining is very simple: Join us at a M&G, hang out,shoot the chit, and purchase an NEMC shirt. Done deal. We have a great group of people and it's always a blast getting together. Tom, SublimeInMa, is the go to guy for the shirts so if interested, let me know what size and I can see if he has one available. When you making it back to CT. Looking forward to meeting you.

G

Semper Fi

·
Registered
76 Posts
I'm hoping to be back in about ten days, but my car probably won't arrive until January. Just in time for her to experience snow for the first time. lol.

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
Middletown, Daytona Top Banana (2003-4000). also i am new in the USA and i love it :)
great car, just when it snows a lot i miss my old jeep gr cherokee.
Welcome to the forum, and also the U.S. Keep an eye out for loal events with the N.E.M.C.

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
Groton, New London County. (Navy)

Hey Trixie, welcome to the forums. One of our members just moved from that area about 9 months ago. Do you know Krista? Keep an eye out for some M&G's this year.

Gary

·
Banned
406 Posts
I just bought a red 2008 Dodge Charger R/T with 5,800 miles on it. My name is Jeremy, and I'm from West Hartford, CT.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hartford County - '06 Magnesium Pearlcoat, tints, roll with the parking lights on during the day...people on I-91 move over when I come up on 'em

·
Registered
11 Posts
2011 R/T Max in Toxic Orange in Windsor, CT

I keep seeing a twin with MA plates around town. I hope they're not causing mischief at my expense ;-)

61 - 80 of 93 Posts