1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
HTFD County Sublimetime '07 Sublime Daytona

·
Premium Member
702 Posts
Right on the line of Tolland/Hartford County. Tolland County officially, but will probably be in Hartford County most of the time - 2006 R/T Daytona GoMango!

Xian

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Litchfield County - 2006 Midnight Blue Charger SXT- 1FINE

·
Registered
76 Posts
New Haven County - 2008 Brilliant Black R/T R&T

Planning to be up there Nov 09. But you know how the military is...you go where they need you.

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
New Haven County - 2008 Brilliant Black R/T R&T

Planning to be up there Nov 09. But you know how the military is...you go where they need you.
I'm assuming U S Marines by the location. Thanks for serving and looking forward to seeing you at some M&G's. Semper Fi.

Gary

·
Registered
206 Posts
where abouts fellow fairfield county-er?
Live in Danbury, commute to Wilton. Ironically, I never really read this New England sub-forum, but I have gotten pulled over by TprDave... He is actually a really nice guy, didn't even give me a ticket... :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
702 Posts
Live in Danbury, commute to Wilton. Ironically, I never really read this New England sub-forum, but I have gotten pulled over by TprDave... He is actually a really nice guy, didn't even give me a ticket... :bigthumb:
Where does Trooper Dave work usually? Should I be on the lookout? My only experience with a Dodge Charger cop wasn't a good one....

Thanks
Xian

1 - 20 of 93 Posts