Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fed Ex dropped my order today from wooddashexperts.com click on the link to my photobucket album below and let me know what some of you think......

http://s229.photobucket.com/albums/ee231/bpd1151/Wood Dash Interior/

There was an upcharge for this particular color, called "Japanese Cherry Wood". I also purchased the optional door panel pieces, as well as the optional "Charger" lettering inserts above the glove box.

·
Registered
1,839 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Beautiful.

One of the first things I want to do to my car. I just can't decide on the wood color with the Plum Crazy.

·
Registered
951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah plum, it was a tough choice as far as the color decision. I mulled it over for about 3 months before finally opting with what I did. They have so many selections to choose from...... they do sell samples squares for some miniscule price, I think like $5-$8 bux or something like that. If you've at least narrowed it down to a few, ordering up samples of each, might be the route to go. Plus they've been updating their site with new pics, etc. Hope this is of some help. Let me know (and everyone else here) what you ended up choosing, along with some pics. Ttyl

·
Registered
424 Posts
Thanks for the info. That sample information is very helpful.

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
You did a great job! Are you done for the year now? LOL :)

·
Registered
831 Posts
Im not feeling that at all, in my honest opinion. Something about a wood dash and a Charger just does not sound nor look right, it throws the colors all off. HOWEVER, as long as you like it thats all that matters......

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
i think dodge screwed up on the two tone interior. if the dark color was on the bottom half i might have to get some but i really dont care for the contrast. the kit looks good fit and quality though

·
Registered
951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ha ha, Tood and/or Lynn "Are you all done for the year now?" That's funny shyt indeed. Other than my winter tire package, yes I believe I'm done......

Well for '07 at least. Just off of the top of my head, w/o a lot of thought put into it mind you, I believe '08 will bring LT headers and hi-flow cats, along with the ram air hood. Maybe some engine dress up stuff from Billet too.....

So stay tuned. As far as the color contrasting etc. etc., yeah, I'll admit, it took some time and some thought before opting to do this interior like I did. I wanted to break up the plastic toy car type of appearance and kind of make it a lil more on the classy side. True, it's not for everyone. I just posted up the pics as a courtesy to others that might be considering doing it also, so they can kind of see the end result. Yes the kit, fit and everything else are phenominal. Whether it's for everyone.... that's debateable. Then again, isn't that why we all go to these events, m&g's, and car shows, so we can appreciate what each of us has done to our cars and gather ideas for ours? I think so.

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
I'm guilty just couldn't resist. Todd would have said it if I didn't. :grin:
What are friends for? To pick on. hehe

-Lynne

·
Registered
951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yes they do have the kits in black, that black/gray combo marblesque look also, they have carbon fiber in an array of colors, plus plain colors that would go well with those that have the Banana, Sublime, Plum, Go Mango, colors etc. You name it, I'm sure they've got it.... here's their website:

www.wooddashexperts.com click around to the stuff for Chargers. GL!

·
Premium Member
240 Posts
Nice before and after pic's. I'm not a big fan of the wood look, but your steady hand with this mod plus the exceptional fit of their product looks totally clean! Great job. Just think, you could even mod your glove box to match... :smile: LOL

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
The wood dash works a little better for the 300. Not exactly my liking on this car

·
Registered
338 Posts
I would say that i love the fit. Looks nice. Just I was planning on getting either the marble looking kit, or the CF kit. But the fit is awesome.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts