Charger Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so I bought a whole entire nitrous setup, I got it install and it looked great. I just didnt have the guts to use it. Everything here is complete and brand new. I can take pics of anything you like. I would LOVE to sell everything to the same person, and if that happens you would have a PERFECT set up that will be easily wired up and ready to go. I have all the boxes, and instructions for everything. Here is what is for sale, please check my feedback on LXF, and Ebay my user name is smart-wheeler-dealer and I have over 370 positives, and Paypal verified over 160 there.

Will consider trades! Not sure for what tho...

1. Ny-trex kit with V purge, adjustable shot can go up to 175 with jetting adjustments. There are many jets included there are 10. It comes with all harnesses, 3 solonoids in one easiy mountable unit (so u dont have solenoids all over the place), also has a full throttle switch, and a fuel pressure safety switch, 18 foot braided line, 22" and 39" braided lines to the nozzle. By the way the owner Ken is super helpful and will answer all calls on his cell phone and he knows our cars. (I painted the bottle a very dark grey, much better than the green) $550.00 (please check the website, this kit sells for $925 or more...)

2. Ny-trex remote bottle opener with relay and switch (open the bottle from the car) so u can open the bottle while driving $160.00

3. Auto Meter in car Pressure Gauge silver, and it has optional power ground to light it up. Also included are the fittings and the braided line to get you to the car from the bottle for in car install. $90.00

4. NGK Iridium spark plugs brand new in the package (16) for the SRT8. Part number 2315 they are used by all nitrous running members. $115.00

5. MSD Digital Window switch, allows the nitrous to kick in at a give RPM range (only 4 wires, and easy to install). Nice safety switch. $95.00

If you buy everything together I will let it go cheaper for $900.00 otherwise individually the prices are listed above.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Anyone have anything to trade?

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OK anyone need a Digi window switch? $90.00 includes the shipping, and the kit for $540.00 including the shipping!

Anyone?

·
Registered
309 Posts
What do you want to trade? How about my wife???

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Will she be any more understanding about spending more time with my car than her?

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
PICS? Of the wife I mean...

By the way sorry,

The only items left are the window swithc for $90.00 shipped and the kit for $540.00 shipped

·
Registered
309 Posts
No, she's looking for a stay in the house and help her all the time kinda husband.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yah not going to happen!

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bump

Kit $540 shipped

MSD Window Switch $90.00 shipped

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Monday Night Football

BUMP

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.