Charger Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay some of you people remember me asking for a list of color, well now I need a list of all the body modifications we do. Heres a quickie I threw together:

Bodykits:
GRIP Tuning
RAZZI
Wings West
that killer bee one (i dont know what the name is)

Hoods:
SRT
Ram Air
Trufiber

Spolier:
SRT style
RK Sports

Lights:
Tinted tails
Painted tinted tails
Headlight eyelids (2 kinds)

Misc:
Fender Vents

Thanks in advance. P.S. The project is coming slow but steady.

·
Registered
9 Posts
does anyone know of any custom body shop in Texas that would put dodge viper hood gills on my srt8?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Y would u put viper gills on your SRT-8 hood when you can by a viper hood specially made for chargers identical and functional to the SRT-8 hood with the viper gills? It is the best looking hood I have ever seen on a charger nothing comes close. I'm ordering one after I purchase my rims, diablo tuner and headers.

·
Registered
9 Posts
because I think it would look cool to have the scoop down the middle with viper gills on each side of the scoop

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Can somebody help me with the original question? And redliner07 you need to make a thread for your questions and not hijack someone elses.

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
I didn't see any mention of grille changes, but maybe that isn't what you mean by body mods? Also you have front air dams.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I didn't see any mention of grille changes, but maybe that isn't what you mean by body mods? Also you have front air dams.
For right now my program only has a side view, so you cant see the grill.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts