Charger Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
12,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Want something like this

Maybe a little less ricey (as that car is sportier in appearance than charger.. which has a more classy/luxury look... but with an aggressive front end)

Would like something like this for this colts season, as I am not generally much of a "stickers" guy...

Something I can remove and be done with come winter I think. How much, any design ideas?

·
Registered
12,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
bumpity. bump bump bump.

·
Registered
12,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
buuuuuhhhhhh mp

·
Registered
12,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thats awful expensive for a product i don't plan to keep on the vehicle perminantly, you know?

I could make do with a much lesser quality product, for my specific cause.

·
Registered
14,728 Posts
i cut graphics with a friend. However these are not something you want to take on and off. They are a pain to install a setup like your vette pic. After a couple days of install and a couple days of removal you wont want to take these on and off. The car will need to be buffed after the decals are removed also. When dust blows it gets caught on the edge of the decal. The longer a decal is on the worse it gets. When you pull off the vinyl you will have an exact outline of the pics you had in dust lines. Those take some scrubbing and some buffing. Hours of work install and removal.
If you want just some colts decals thats the way to go but i wouldnt do up the whole car on a temp basis. Besides that vette is painted, you wont get anyone to install a two tone full body graphic. Those are junk. If you want a graphic like on fast and curious or anything less i can help youwith that . Modernimage . something does those and so do i. I didnt post a link cause they are a non supporting vendor but you can figure that out. seeya

·
Registered
12,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well i'd leave it on all fall and winter, (half the year) and then buy them again. Id spend 200 bucks or so.

·
Registered
12,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
no vendors for vinyls?

·
Registered
12,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I didn't say it needed to be that extensive (as the picture)

It's basically a sticker, right? How much can it possibly cost to cut something out that's sticky on the inside?

·
Registered
12,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
well SOMEBODY is makin a KILLIN I'll have my buddy cut me some vinyls for like 30 dollars

·
Registered
71 Posts
I'm a cutter too. A wrap like that would cost over $2000 installed by a good shop. You can get lower cost add-on decals, that's a lot easier. Yes vinyl is cheap and your pal can get it to ya low cost, but if you are paying for design, install and retail overhead like a normal customer, the costs build up.

·
Registered
12,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Honestly, I can deisgn it myself... not worth 1900 dollars more.

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
i think he just means the colts horshoe and a bit extra... not the eintire car, unless im highly mistaken

·
Registered
12,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i think he just means the colts horshoe and a bit extra... not the eintire car, unless im highly mistaken
pretty much, especially if it is as expensive as claimed! :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts