Charger Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I'm getting really confused on the colors available for the Charger now. Hopefully someone can answer these questions:

Can you order the Daytona in any color other than GoMango right now?

Is "Stone White" the same as "Cool Vanilla"? (I have my Charger literature right in front of me and there is no color "Cool Vanilla" shown??)

Can you order the Charger SRT-8 in any colors other than Brilliant Black, Inferno Red or Bright Silver? (literature says "no")

·
Registered
587 Posts
No only Go Mango (Banana soon) Usually you can only order after the "release" date. Banana is released 11/21/05

Stone replaced Cool -Not the same stone is more white, way more white.

SRTs are only available in Black, Red and Brt Silver. 300 no red yet but you can get Silver Steel instead (Red coming in May 06)

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
70gt6 said:
No only Go Mango (Banana soon) Usually you can only order after the "release" date. Banana is released 11/21/05
Thanks for the info man. Wonder why the order site has an upcharge for the GoMango color? I mean, if you can only get GoMango on a Daytona (not available for plain R/T), then why would they charge you extra for that?!?

(oh wait... it's DC. that answers the question. they're so f'd up they don't know what to charge for!)

·
Registered
587 Posts
moparfan said:
Thanks for the info man. Wonder why the order site has an upcharge for the GoMango color? I mean, if you can only get GoMango on a Daytona (not available for plain R/T), then why would they charge you extra for that?!?

(oh wait... it's DC. that answers the question. they're so f'd up they don't know what to charge for!)
maybe the banana is not a more expensive paint and won't have the upcharge. ??? maybe DC is planning ahead.... I almost fell off my chair that was so funny.....plan ahead.. :rolleyes: lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts