Charger Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Out of the dif. colors what do all of you think looks the best? Im goin with the black, put a yellow bumble bee stripe across the tail and that would look HOT

·
Registered
23 Posts
My Charger R/T was just finished being built today. I picked Cool Vanilla for the color. I had a red Intrepid R/T, a Mercury Marauder in black (black is sharp but SO hard to keep clean....it shows everything!!!!) and I have a silver pacifica....so I thought Cool Vanilla would be a bit different.

·
Registered
587 Posts
I like light colors because of the cleanliness issue as well. I like silver. :)

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Color is one of my major beefs with the Charger and the 300. There aren't nearly enough choices and the choices there are aren't every good. At leat the Charger has red. It's really a shame there's no yellow (except limited Daytonas), no green, no red 300, no pearl white, no bright white, and certainly no interesting colors. This is one area I think mother Mopar really dropped the ball. Look at the wide variety of eye-popping shades in which the new Mustang is available.

I know Chrysler saves money by offering limited color choices, but it's ridiculous. It's one of the reasons I never bought a 300 - no good colors (except the blue, but it's the exact same blue as my wife's wagon, and I don't want to be that guy whose car matches his wife's).

Anyway, end rant; back on topic.

I'll take my Charger in red, please.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Mopar4MyCar said:
i wish they had lime green, that would be sick, with a black vinyl top :)
Vinyl top, what a disaster those were. Very retro, look good when new -- but they look like junk after a couple years of sun-fade and weathering.

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
For those with an interest, I ave it on good authority that a wait for an SRT-8 in any kind of blue is most likely in vain. :( Molten Lava, or whatever it is, here I come:(

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
I still think they should offer the srt-8 with a daytona appaerence package, and I also think the colors are a little drab...I do like the dark silver, but where's a gold or a nice burgundy or HEMI ORANGE!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts