Charger Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, Colorado Springs Dodge ask the car club that I am in "Southern Colorado Mopars" If we could bring some of our rides out and to have on display for the big sale they had today. Here are a few pics what you think, i had to hold it down for the new Chargers, My fav next to mine is the Black Cuda!!! :lol: Enjoy!!!!

·
Registered
158 Posts
nice pic's what type and brand of camera do you use? I'm with Mopars Unlimited of Western Colorado, you should come to our once a year "Mopar Magic Weekend" show.

·
Registered
11 Posts
nice pic's what type and brand of camera do you use? I'm with Mopars Unlimited of Western Colorado, you should come to our once a year "Mopar Magic Weekend" show.
Hey.. I think I've been to that show. When is it and where ? Oh and if I didn't introduce myself. I'm Eric from Rifle. Charger Chic said that you lived in Grand Junction. I just bought 07 Superbee #945.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry so long to repost had to do my traveling to Iraq, Well yeah that car show happens every year at Colorado Springs dodge around aug.

I use a 6 meg pix Casio Exilim camera takes really good pics.

Yea i live in Colorado Springs but for the next six months my home is Iraq.

I am part of Southern Colorado Mopars. the website is in my sig, this will give you some info on upcoming events.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts