Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone in Colorado area...I have a STONE WHITE hood factory hood with a scoop that is securely attached to the hood for sale. Asking 425.00. It has a clear bra on it to protect the hood. It definitely will give you an aggressive look to your car. PM me with an email address and I would be happy to send pictures for the hood. Thank you for viewing.......

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Can you post a pic on thread? it'll go faster.

·
Registered
19 Posts
What year is the vehicle the hood come on? My son has a stone white '06 Charger so I might be interested. Where are you located?

·
Registered
177 Posts
Factory hood with a bolt/stick on scoop, or a factory hood/scoop one-piece?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
What year is the vehicle the hood come on? My son has a stone white '06 Charger so I might be interested. Where are you located?
The hood is from a 2006 Charger as well. I have taken really good care of the car. It was either parked in a garage or under a carport. With that clear bra, I believe it's 12" up from the edge of the hood so there are no chips either. I am located in Denver, CO

·
Registered
592 Posts
Its gonne be hard to sell this cause the scoop is not functional.....but good luck

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Here ya go!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I will take 400.00 for it. Just need to sell this hood. I don't have a place to keep it. Someone has to be interested in it :clap:

·
Registered
177 Posts
Its gonne be hard to sell this cause the scoop is not functional.....but good luck
True that.

I would rather pay $500 for a built-in scooped hood than $250 for a stick-on.

Not that it isn't a good piece, just a matter of taste.

Bump to help a fellow owner out.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
well you could always cut a hole out from the bottom and then drill the holes in the grill area to make it functional.....lol :rocker:

·
Registered
250 Posts
True that.

I would rather pay $500 for a built-in scooped hood than $250 for a stick-on.

Not that it isn't a good piece, just a matter of taste.

Bump to help a fellow owner out.

You gonna pay $500 for a functional one painted and shipped? Show me where cause I will go buy one. I have been putting it off for a long time. For being ready to bolt on, and looking very similiar, you can't go wrong.

Good luck with the sale, it looks nice.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
You gonna pay $500 for a functional one painted and shipped? Show me where cause I will go buy one. I have been putting it off for a long time. For being ready to bolt on, and looking very similiar, you can't go wrong.

Thank you....I need to sell it:beerchug:

·
Registered
177 Posts

Sorry didn't mean it like that. Was just comparing product pricing differences. A whole hood versus a scoop, not your whole setup here, sorry

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
keep in mind....this is the HOOD and HOOD SCOOP all together in one piece....It's not seperate. Still looking for any takers

1 - 20 of 29 Posts